Based in Milton, ON, we operate a well-respected automotive group that includes Milton Toyota, Milton Hyundai and Gorrud's Auto. In its 56 years of being in the automotive business, our group believes in making its customers feel welcome and comfortable, and are passionate about providing a 'wow' experience. Our dealerships are centrally located to accommodate customers and staff coming from all directions.
Our Milton Toyota location is looking for an enthusiastic automotive Product Advisor (vehicle sales) to join our established sales team. We want to partner with people who can excel with our current sales process to turn appointments into customers for life. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences for our customers and working with us to continue delivering the personalized service that exemplifies our dealership.
*you have the ability to sell products from all three of our stores
· Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
· Responding to email and phone sales inquiries in a timely manner
· Exceeding customers' expectations by 'wowing' them during the vehicle purchasing experience
· Demonstrating initiative in learning and understanding our products, as well as that of our competition
· Actively maintaining your current customer and referral network
· Handling customer escalations quickly, acting as a liaison to resolve customer concerns
· Acting as a brand ambassador by professionally representing the dealership brand
· Minimum one (1) year of sales experience preferred
· Ability to negotiate and close
· A passion and knowledge of automobiles is an asset
· Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and active listening skills
· A great attitude towards customer service is required
· Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
· Self motivated with a positive and outgoing personality
· Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
· Ability to maintain detailed notes in sales CRM system is a MUST
· Knowledge of social media and willingness to self promote through social media is an asset
· Commitment to driving sales and achieving store targets
· OMVIC license is preferred, but not required
· A valid ON driver's licence and clean driver's abstract are required for this role
· Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
. What We Offer:
· A competitive commission performance plan - excellent earning potential
· Ongoing training and development opportunities
· Opportunity for growth within our organization
· Comprehensive benefits package, including: health, dental, life & long-term disability
· Frequent staff contests and incentives
· A dynamic team environment, where you will be supported and given the tools you need to succeed
· High Customer Traffic
· Positive team atmosphere
How to apply:
With over 140 talented employees working in our dealership group, we are committed to hiring and retaining the very best. Start your career with us today
Based in Milton, ON, Gorrud's Auto is a member of a well-respected automotive group that includes Milton Toyota, Milton Hyundai and Gorrud's Auto. In its 55 years of being in the automotive business, our group believes in making its customers feel welcome and comfortable, and are passionate about providing a 'wow' experience. Gorrud's Auto is centrally located to accommodate customers and staff coming from all directions.
Gorrud's Auto is looking for a licenced and experienced automotive technician. The ideal candidate will come with experience working on all makes and models. Position requires a self-starter, someone that can take the initiative to complete assigned tasks, and who is dependable, reliable and trustworthy.
Major duties include: repairs as assigned, vehicle inspections, assessments and diagnostics, documentation of all work performed and road tests. We are looking for individuals with two years+ experience, as well as a passion for expert technical repair and maintenance of automobiles. Successful candidates excel in a strong customer focused and team environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong work ethic
• A team player with a positive attitude•experience working on all makes and models an asset
• Valid 310S mechanic license
• A valid ON driver's license and clean driver's abstract are required for this role.
• Flexibility to work Tuesday evenings, and Saturdays (on a rotation basis).
What We Offer
• Group Benefits Program
• Competitive compensation package, flat rate opportunity
• Ongoing training initiatives
• Positive team atmosphere
• Opportunity for growth within our organization
With over 150 talented employees working in our dealership group, Gorrud's Auto is committed to hiring and retaining the very best. Start your career with us today!
Interested candidates, please forward resume via email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted directly.