Most people protect their vehicle against collision, theft and rust but not enough thought is given to the high cost of an unexpected mechanical repair, even though the risk is much greater.
In an effort to assist you in assessing your warranty needs, we suggest you consider your answers to the following questions.
• Do you drive more than 20,000 km per year?
• Do you do a lot of short-run, stop and go or city driving?
• Have you financed or leased your vehicle?
• Are you on a tight budget with limited "rainy day" savings?
• Do you value the "peace of mind" of knowing you're protected against most major repair expenses?
• Would you insist on a warranty if you were purchasing a new vehicle?
We know that everyone's warranty needs are a little different. For that reason, we have developed a wide range of plans and coverage options to choose from.
We offer plans ranging from our most basic 3 month Limited Powertrain Protection to our most comprehensive, the Superior Protection which, in addition to the powertrain, includes coverage for your air conditioning, electrical components, brakes and more!